NTK Martial Arts – Association Child Protection Policy
In line with current guidelines concerning Child Protection, our association, NTK Martial Arts have issued the following statement;
- We aim to create an enjoyable environment for all young people who wish to take part in martial arts training and social activities organized by the club.
- We emphasise that young people have a right to be safe, secure and free from threat.
- Young people have the right to be treated with respect and for their concerns to be listened to and acted upon.
- We ensure that members have specific programs and facilities for them with adequate supervision.
- We have procedures in place to help any young person who requests help and support on a confidential basis, in issues relating to Child Protection.
- We will ensure that all senior coaches have signed self-declaration form in relation to Child Protection.
- We will ensure that anyone working at our member clubs is aware of the guideline and applies the code of conduct.
- We have an adult member specifically responsible for young children and Child Protection issues.
Child Protection Officer – NTK Martial Arts – Andrea Wilshaw – 01204 491652